Visit the main website
Author of the Faye Longchamp Archaeological Mysteries
Checkout Floodgates and the rest of the books!

Monday, August 23, 2010

Talking about the bad guys...

It's my day to blog at The LadyKillers , and the current topic is "villains."  I had fun talking about the villains in my Faye Longchamp books, but only in passing, because I don't want to spoil the books for you.  However, my ebook, Wounded Earth, is a thriller, meaning that the villain is front and center for the entire book.  And when the villain has a name like Babykiller, you know from the beginning of that book that this is a bad man.

Wounded Earth

I talk a bit about Babykiller on The LadyKillers today.  I hope you'll hit that LadyKillers link up there and join me.
Mary Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Personal