Visit the main website
Author of the Faye Longchamp Archaeological Mysteries
Checkout Floodgates and the rest of the books!

Monday, April 12, 2010

March 23, 2004

Since I last updated this page, I've toured the eastern seaboard, finished the first draft of Relics, and made a goodly number of personal appearances all over Florida. I'm deep in revisions for Relics, and I'll post a definite publication date as soon as I know it.

The exciting news of the moment is the mass-market paperback edition of Artifacts, which will be in bookstores in April. I think the mass-market cover is suitably atmospheric, and I daresay that the $6.99 price tag sounds a lot better to most people than the $24.95 price for the hardcover. It's being published by iBooks, a division of Simon and Schuster, so the odds are quite good that you'll find it in your local bookstore. If, by chance, you don't see it on the shelves, your bookseller can have it in your hands in a couple of days, so just ask.

I've posted a new contest, and I'm giving away copies of the new paperback. Click here to register for my e-newsletter. When you register, you'll automatically be entered in this contest. As long as you stay on my e-newsletter list, you'll be automatically registered for any contest I run, so there's no telling what you may win. On April 15, I'll pick three names on my e-newsletter list and those people will receive the paperback edition of Artifacts. If you don't enter, you can't win...

I've also posted a new review (click above on "What People Are Saying" that I think you'll find interesting. The gentleman who wrote it is an archaeologist who seeks out popular fiction on archaeology, then reviews the books he finds on the University of Wisconsin-LaCrosse website. I'm sure you can imagine how pleased I am to find that practicing archaeologists enjoy Faye and her exploits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Personal