Visit the main website
Author of the Faye Longchamp Archaeological Mysteries
Checkout Floodgates and the rest of the books!

Monday, April 12, 2010

October 31, 2003

Wow! The past four months have blown by. I can't believe I haven't updated this page since then. I'd blame my webmaster, but she is me. I've been in the eye of a hurricane of signings and conferences and interviews. I've also been trying to find time to write the next book, Relics. The biggest news, I guess, is that Poisoned Pen Press is planning to publish Relics next summer--assuming I make my deadline. (Never fear. I worked for many years as a consulting engineer. I may forego, sleep, food, social interactions, and many other pleasures of life, but I always make my deadline.)

Artifacts has sold very well. (Collector's notice: There are very few first editions left. Run, don't walk to the nearest bookstore and get a copy while you still can.) The large-print edition is also doing well, particularly in libraries. Since Christmas is coming, I'll mention that many folks are finding the large-print edition to be a thoughtful gift for elderly relatives, which I think is rather sweet.. I think it's very nice that Poisoned Pen Press is now publishing many of their hardcover mysteries in large-print.

I leave next week for my Busting Out of Dixie tour--if you're near Baltimore, Philadelphia, NYC, or Boston, check the Schedule page of this website. This will be a new experience for me. I'm from Florida, you know, so I had to mail-order a coat suitable for northeastern temperatures. Besides signing books at a slew of bookstores, I'll be recording interviews to be broadcast in New York City and in Oregon. If you're in those areas and want to be notified when those interviews air, e-mail me at maryannaevans@yahoo.com and I'll keep you posted. Best of all, I'll get to finally (after 6 years) meet my agent, which will be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Personal